A University Advancing the Science and Practice of Integrative Care
Nowhere else in the country do students receive the kind of education, clinical experiences, and personal growth that we provide here at Maryland University of Integrative Health. Year after year, our graduates go into the world not just as impeccably skilled integrative healthcare and wellness practitioners, but also as true leaders and change catalysts in their respective fields and communities.
Our students are committed to their work and we are committed to supporting them. We promise to provide our students with cutting-edge curriculum, optimum learning environments, and meaningful internship opportunities.
We invite you to join us. Help us to deliver on our promise to our students, to our nation, and to the world. With your support, we’ll be able grow and deepen our academic programs, expand our clinical services, prepare more integrative healthcare providers and leaders, and, in turn, impact countless lives for the better.
Regardless of how you choose to donate, your generous gift begins a wonderful cycle of giving. You touch the lives of our students and they in kind take what has been given to them and pass on a gift by touching the lives of others.
Learn more about our campaign, Fulfilling Our Promise: Download PDF
Priority Funds: Designate your gift to a project you care most about. We have currently prioritized these funds to grow and sustain the University over the next five years:
- Center for Teaching and Learning (Faculty Development)
- Technology Fund
- Career Service Center Fund
- Teaching Kitchen Fund
- Research Fund
- Mind-Body Studio Fund
- Natural Care Center Client Fund
- Scholarship Fund
Give a general donation, enabling us to apply your gift to projects of greatest need.
Join this core influential group with a gift of $100,000 or more, paid over a period of two (2) years. These gifts may be unrestricted or designated to a priority project. You’ll invest in our vision to be a leader in the global transformation of health and wellness and become a key supporter in assisting the University to realize its full potential. Additional benefits include:
- Invitation to be an honored guest at the annual University Circle Dinner and the annual conversation on the state of the integrative healthcare field.
- Name listed on our website, recognized in the annual report, and in a prominent location on our University Circle wall of appreciation.
Gift of Legacy
Create a meaningful, visible, and lasting legacy for yourself and your love ones with a donation of $50,000-$250,000 for naming opportunities below.
- Invitation to be an honored guest at the annual University Circle Dinner and the annual conversation on the state of the integrative healthcare field, and meet integrative thought leaders.
- Name listed on our website and recognized in the annual report.
- The University: $25 million
- School of Professional Studies: $2.5 million
- On-Line Campus: $2 million
- Career Service Center: $1 million
- Natural Care Center (NCC): $1 million
- NCC Large Core Group Room: $150,000
- NCC Small Core Group Room: $100,000
- NCC Treatment Room: $50,000
- Student Teaching Kitchen: $1 million
- Student Lounge: $200,000
- Lobby: $500,000
- The Meeting Point: $500,000
- The Herbal Dispensary: $500,000
- Small Classroom: $100,000
- Large Classroom: $200,000
- Herb Garden: $100,000
- Labyrinth: $30,000
- Technology Center: $700,000
Gift of Partnership
Gifts of $5,000 - 49,999. These gifts may be unrestricted or designated to a priority project. Donors are able to be honored and recognized in the annual report, on our website, and on a special designated wall on our campus.
Gift of Friendship
Gifts of $100- $4,999. These gifts may be unrestricted or designated to a priority project. Donors are able to be honored and recognized in the annual report and on our website.