Transcript Request Form PDF
Name and ID Changes
- Change of Contact Information Form PDF
- Change of Name Form PDF
- Consent to Release Educational Records PDF
- Photo Id Replacement Card PDF
All alumni who graduated when the institution was named Traditional Acupuncture Institute or Tai Sophia Institute will have the option to obtain diplomas with the Maryland University of Integrative Health name for a fee of $50 beginning August 1, 2013.
Replacement Diploma Order Form PDF
Enrollment Verification & Definitions
Enrollment verification is often needed when students apply for insurance discounts, financial loans, credit cards, employee tuition reimbursement, and for other purposes.
Enrollment verifications will be based on students’ enrolled credits at the time the verification request is processed. Requests for enrollment verification should be made to the Office of the Registrar by email or fax. The request must include the semester to be verified, any specifications needed, and an address to mail the request, if applicable. Requests will be processed within 72 hours.
- Less than Half-time Status – Students enrolled in fewer than 3 credits within a trimester.
- Half-time Enrollment Status – Students enrolled in courses totaling at least 3 credits within a trimester.
- Full-time Enrollment Status – Students enrolled in courses totaling 6 credits or more within a trimester.
- Inactive Status – Students enrolled in a program and not registered for courses within a trimester. Inactive status will affect financial aid eligibility. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credits per trimester (half-time status) to maintain financial aid eligibility.