- Maryland University of Integrative Health Sponsored Minority Scholarship
- The Debora A. Mahan & Charles D. Hock Scholarship
- Sherman L. & Lucy Diaz Cohn Scholarship
- Helen M. & Annetta E. Himmelfarb Scholarship
- The Jo Ann Barlow Fellowship
- The Leslie Montgomery Memorial Endowment
- The Morris and Edith Range Scholarship Fund
- The Michael Moore Herbal Scholarship
- Maryland State Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
Eligible students who are interested in applying for one of the following scholarships must submit an online scholarship application and essay. A single application essay of no more than two pages may be used to apply for any number of institutional scholarships for which a student feels they are eligible. Only one essay per eligible student will be reviewed. The application will be reviewed and must be qualified by the Director of Financial Aid before it is sent to the Scholarship Review and Selection Committee for consideration.
To access the current scholarship application, click here: Spring 2018 Scholarship Application
For best consideration, comply with the following the General Guidelines and Content Requirements for your essay.
Submit only one (1) essay that is:
- Approximately 500 words in length.
- Your own, original, work. If citing materials, kindly use the citation and reference format of the American Psychological Association in your essay.
- Free of personally identifying information such your as name, the URLS for your personal blog or small business website, links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, or LinkedIn accounts, etc. (The Scholarship Review and Selection Committee reviews all essays in confidence, and ideally, anonymously.)
- Written without a reliance upon fonts of different colors or types, and bold, italicized, or other special text formatting conventions as these will not appear in the version of your essay that will be read by the Scholarship Review and Selection Committee.
Please address the following in your essay:
- Why are you deserving of the scholarship(s)? Please include any examples of how a scholarship would be helpful to you in the upcoming trimester or year.
- What are your unique skills and interests that embody the University’s values and mission?
- How do you intend to use your education upon graduating from your program? What service do you plan to bring to the world as a result of your studies?
- What inspired you to begin a course of studies at MUIH? Does it relate to your background or experience?
To be considered for a scholarship, students must be enrolled in six or more credits for the trimester in which the scholarship is sought. Individual scholarships may have additional eligibility requirements and criteria as indicated below. Please review the requirements and criteria carefully before submitted your application form.
Scholarship applications are accepted during the following time frames. Scholarships are not currently available for academic programs beginning in the summer trimester. Students beginning programs in the summer trimester may submit applications for fall or spring scholarships.
- Fall trimester: April 1 – August 1
- Spring trimester: September 1 – December 1
Final awarding of the scholarship to a new student is contingent on the student’s acceptance into one of MUIH’s academic programs. Awardees will be notified in writing.