If you’re passionate about health and want to have a positive impact on communities and organizations, this information session will give you some clear direction and quite possibly inspire you toward action. You’ll be able to speak directly with Claudia Joy Wingo, program director for the Master of Science in Health Promotion and a global expert in the field.
By participating in this session, you will learn about:
- Ways to turn your passion for health and wellness into a fulfilling career helping others
- Growing career opportunities in population health
- The unique curriculum based on best practices in health promotion with a focus on integrative health
- MUIH’s philosophies on health and healing
- Options to specialize in community health education or workplace wellness
- Accomplishments and qualifications of our outstanding faculty
- The highly interactive and creative online learning experience at MUIH
Note: Time is Eastern Daylight Time.