The Office of the Registrar supports the university by ensuring the proper maintenance of student academic records. The office is responsible for FERPA compliance, records integrity, course registration, grading processes, effectively communicating academic policies and procedures, graduation audits, enrollment and degree verifications, transcripts, diplomas, and commencement. The staff within the office also serve as VA Certifying Officials for students utilizing veteran’s education benefits and Designated School Officials for international students attending MUIH on a F-1 visa.
Current students may view academic policies and forms here.
The Office of the Registrar is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The following information and resources are available through the Office of the Registrar:
- General Registration Information & Forms
- Academic Records, Transcripts & Change of Contact Information Forms
- Student Affairs
- Course Schedule
- Universal Academic Calendar
- For information on benefits for military personnel and retirees, click here
- For information on transfer of credit and course exemption, click here
Current students, log in to My MUIH for access to registration forms, rules, and policies.