The Career Services Center is pleased to invite you to participate in our Fall Virtual Career Fair!
Fall 2020 Virtual Career Fair: A Pathway to Success!
Thursday, November 12th • 7-10pm eastern time
Online through Zoom teleconferencing
Free for students, alumni, employers and professional associations
Explore job opportunities, internships, and professional development opportunities at our Fall Virtual Career Fair for access to employers in a variety of nationwide locations. We suggest that you meet with any employers you are interested in, even if you are not graduating soon, to give you experience introducing yourself, discussing career paths, asking questions, and learning the industry. It is also a great networking opportunity.
A strong student participation rate is also crucial so that employers see that the career fair is worthwhile and will participate in future events.
About the fair:
We are giving employers the choice of three ways to participate:
- Open door policy – students/alumni arrive at the employer’s “table” at their convenience. For these employers, URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- Formal information sessions given every half hour. Students/alumni are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of the presentation but can join for the end of one presentation and stay for the beginning of the next one. URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- 15 minute 1:1 interviews, scheduled by Career Services – Zoom links will be given upon registration for a time slot, and not made available publicly. Candidates who preschedule their interview must submit their resume to before their interview.
How to Participate as a job seeker:
- Pre-submit your resume as indicated above
- Click on the Zoom links during the time indicated to join (video optional).
- For links beginning with MUIH, Zoom’s new features will make it easy for you to jump in and out of employer breakout rooms. We will set that up beforehand.
- For links not beginning with MUIH, the employer is the host.
Here is the list of employers so far (subject to change, all times are eastern time):
- Awaken Wellness Columbia, MD
- ACU only
- 1:1 interviews, 7-10pm, with Brian Bieda
- Strive Well-Being
- Remote positions for HP, Workplace Wellness, HWC, NUTR
- 1:1 interviews, 7-10pm, with Stephen Riesgraf
- Integrative Wellness Group, Belmar, NJ
- ACU, HWC, NUTR, HERB
- 1:1 interviews, 7-9pm, with Marisa Shave
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Information about their organization
- Open door policy from 7-10pm, with Laurie Hyland Robertson, Debra Krajewski and Beth Whitney-Teeple
- Envision 2B Well
- Remote and based in the Philadelphia area
- HP, Workplace Wellness, HWC, NUTR
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Teena Ferroni
- Natural Grocers
- Large chain of stores in the Midwest, West and South
- HWC and NUTR
- Information sessions every half hour from 7-10pm with interviews to be scheduled afterwards for candidates who attend
- Erin DeLacy and others
- MD Physical Therapy & Wellness Center
- Laurel, MD
- All majors for possible space rental with marketing support
- Open door policy from 7-10pm with Nicole Sheltra
- East West Healing Arts, Crownsville, MD
- ACU, HWC, NUTR, HERB, HP
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Sherrie Black, Marjorie Brosi, and Linnea Varner
- Gaia Herbs, Brevard, NC
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Chet Patel
- WellSpark Health, remote and based in Farmington, CT
- HWC, Workplace Wellness, NUTR, HP
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Sarah Downs
- Ortho Molecular Products, Illinois and Wisconsin
- USDA Food & Nutrition Service, Child Nutrition Programs
- Alexandria, VA
- NUTR, HP
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Kaushalya Heendeniya
- Transformational Acupuncture, Washington DC
- 1:1 interviews from 7-10pm with Dr. Adam Miramon
- KPC Products, Irvine, CA
- Chinese Herbal Products Company
- Hiring video shown on continuous loop from 7-9pm
- Not currently hiring but will be in the future
- Rosemary Tsai –
- Maryland Responds Medical Reserve Corps
- All majors, all Maryland counties
- Formal information sessions given by Lauren Williams every half hour from 7-9pm
- Looking for volunteers to be called into service during emergencies
- Justice and Recovery Advocates, various sites in Maryland
- Open door policy with Tina Brockett from 7-9pm
- Hiring in 2021 will depend on grant funding
- Neoteric Movement Systems
- Washington DC, Northern VA
- Yoga Therapy
- Open door policy with Samantha Parker from 7-9pm
- So Others Might Eat (SOME)
- Washington DC non-profit
- NUTR, HP (for interns/practice experience)
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Sierra Coppage (alumna)
- The Still Point Spa, Takoma Park, MD
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Monique Gregory
- Vida Health, remote health guide jobs
- Boonsboro Wellness Center, Boonsboro, MD
- Open Door Policy with Jeff Worth (alumnus) from 7-9pm
- Vital Fitness Holistic Center and Holistic Chamber of Commerce
- Vital Fitness – HP internships/capstones in association with the Anne Arundel School District
- Holistic Chamber of Commerce is seeking members for their nationwide organization
- Formal information sessions given every half hour by Michelle Krause, owner of Vital Fitness and Chair of the Baltimore/Severna Park Chapter of the Holistic Chamber of Commerce from 7:30-9:30pm
Cancellations: Mary’s Center, Ginger, Radiant Wellness and Wellory.
No-shows: Legendary Herbs, State of Maryland HR Department.