Regardless of your program, background, location and specific career goals within integrative health, Career Services is here to support you in your journey.
Students are always welcome to schedule an appointment with Rob at https://calendly.com/rbrooks1.
Potential topics of conversation can include (but are not limited to):
- Clarification of career goals
- Career assessment tools
- How to change careers
- Brainstorming and strategizing
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interviewing skills
- Job search strategies
- Networking and LinkedIn
- Entrepreneurship and finding clients
- Identifying organizations to target
- Professional development and mentoring
We also have created a Resources page that includes sample resumes and cover letters, online career resources, networking and professional development information, and other career advice.
To review career opportunities currently posted with Career Services, please visit the Student/Alumni Career Opportunity page.