This experiential course introduces students to the process of developing a healing presence, a key component of MUIH`s academic programs. Students are introduced to MUIH`s foundational philosophical principles, as well as living in accordance with the rhythms of nature, observing symptoms of illness as our teachers, and the skillful use of language as a tool for being a catalyst for change. To deepen their capacity to be a healing presence, students learn and regularly practice mindfulness techniques such as breathing, meditation and movement.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching