This course examines theories, models, and best practices in health communication, including the use of technology, media, and imagery in health communication campaigns. Students will create and tailor messages, select appropriate communication channels, and pilot test messages. This overview introduces students to the many ways that health education specialists may reach and communicate with communities, going beyond teaching groups and mass media campaigns to new forms of communication such as social media, `edutainment` and `gameification` of health education messages.
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
- Master of Science in Health Education
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Workplace Wellness