Cooking with Whole Foods Lab IV covers feeding the individual with food allergies and/or sensitivities. Best techniques for replacing allergens are explored and special focus is given to gluten-free and dairy-free shopping, cooking, and food preparation. Students practice and explore best cooking techniques that support the life style of the diverse population who suffers with food allergies and learn skills to create nutrient dense meals in 30 minutes or less.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health