This course introduces students to the fundamental elements of health education and health behavior with a focus on integrative health and healing presence. Encouraging the adoption and maintenance of healthy lifestyles is a key aim of integrative health education. By using behavior-change theories and models as `building blocks` , this course demonstrates how to develop relevant goals and objectives based on those theories and examines approaches to behavior change used in integrative systems of healthcare. In addition, it provides an overview of health education curriculum building, program planning and content development and explores the many roles played by health education specialists with an eye to the future of this field.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health