In this course, students learn approaches to epidemiological and health education needs assessments, utilize theory-based strategies on assessment, evaluate applicable policy, identify barriers and assets, and apply skills in planning a health education program. This course also provides students with an opportunity to use qualitative and quantitative data to support health education program design. This course provides students with tools to work with specific health topics and populations, including frameworks for targeting various cultures and age groups.
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Workplace Wellness