Students become familiar with evaluation strategies and theories for health education programs and policies. The course reviews logic models, and impact, outcome, and process evaluations. Using a series of exercises, students design a conceptual framework for a health education program and develop an evaluation plan to measure participant choices in that program. In addition, students gain skills needed to understand and critique published evaluation literature.
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Education
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Workplace Wellness