Cooking with Whole Foods Lab I is the foundation lab from which all other labs are built upon. This lab will cover basic kitchen sanitation, safety, quality of ingredients selection, stocking a pantry and equipment essentials. Lab I also includes knife skills practice, along with basic cooking techniques of grains, beans and greens. Students will prepare recipes for group tasting and discussion.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Non-Degree Courses
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health