Cooking with Whole Foods Lab II builds on the foundational skills learned in Lab I. The focus will teach the developing nutritionist how to balance the flavors (salt, sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and astringent) by incorporating them into delicious meals with health supportive properties. Students will discover their own innate taste buds and create dishes with natural salts, salt substitutes, and natural sugars, and they learn how to minimize the use of processed ingredients. Students learn to optimize flavor/taste for various health concerns. To fit these criteria, the class will discuss how to adjust favorite recipes and create educational handouts on healthy sweets and salts.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Non-Degree Courses
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health