Cooking with Whole Foods Lab III prepares the developing nutritionist with the skills to educate others about healthy food, food preparation, and whole foods cooking. Through engaging in the kitchen, students are able to link theory with real food and real life applications. In addition to building essential culinary skills, this lab will teach the developing nutritionist the traditional cooking techniques of lacto-fermentation, create enzyme rich sauces, making nutrient-dense bone and meat stocks, and working with organ meats.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Non-Degree Courses
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health