This course explores the cultural influences on food and diet globally as well as in the United States. With a focus on the dynamic influences which shape diet and eating practices, students will discover new ways to assess the food and diet of an individual within the context of their culture. The focus of this course will be on the myriad of cultural influences which created the diets seen across the United States today.
- Courses for Advanced Special Standing
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Non-Degree Courses
- Post Master`s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health