- This event has passed.
Webinar | Careers and Credentialing for Health and Wellness Coaching
May 10 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDTFree
Learn about career opportunities in health and wellness coaching and two professional pathways for credentialing
By participating in this session, you will learn about the following:
- Ways to turn your passion for health and wellness coaching into a fulfilling career helping others
- Growing career opportunities in health and wellness coaching
- Two professional pathways for credentialing
- Advanced standing for existing credentialed coaches
- The unique curriculum based on best practices in the field with a focus on integrative health
- MUIH’s philosophies on health and healing
- Accomplishments and qualifications of our outstanding faculty
- Program formats (online, on campus, and hybrid)
This webinar is hosted by Department Chair of Health and Wellness Coaching at MUIH, Dr. Duston Morris.
Head to our website to learn more about our Health and Wellness Coaching programs.
By registering for this event, you will receive our bi-weekly Health & Wellness Newsletter. You may opt out at any time.
Please take note that we do not offer certificates of webinar attendance.