- This event has passed.
Webinar | Meet the Nutrition Faculty: Career Journey Panel Discussion
May 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
This webinar introduces the core Nutrition faculty at MUIH and illustrates several different career paths available to nutritionists.
Every nutritionist has a unique career journey. Five faculty discuss the roots and branches of their paths, including their motivations, special areas of interest, and how they turned their passion into a career. Learn about different career paths in nutrition, find inspiration for your own journey, and learn how a graduate degree can help you achieve your goals.
In this webinar, you’ll meet:
- Dr. Oscar Coetzee, Associate Professor
- Dr. Dana Elia, Instructor
- Dr. Camille Freeman, Professor and Faculty Fellow in Course Development
- Dr. Eleonora Gafton, Associate Professor and Director of Whole Foods Cooking Labs
- Elizabeth Owens, Director of Experiential Programs and Program Director of Applied Integrative Health and Health Management
Explore our nutrition programs here.
By registering for this webinar, you will receive our bi-weekly Health & Wellness Newsletter. You may opt out at any time.
Please take note that we do not offer certificates of webinar attendance.