- This event has passed.
Webinar | Optimizing the Microbiome for Immune Health
November 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
In honor of National Immune Health Month, join us on Tuesday, November 17th at 12 noon EST for a webinar on optimizing the microbiome for a healthy immune system!In this webinar, participants will learn:
- Practical tips for how to build immunity through diet, lifestyle strategies and herbal supplementation
- The role the microbiome plays in overall health
- Details and special offers for two online continuing education courses on the microbiome designed for health and healthcare practitioners to earn CEUs, and for the general public to gain advanced knowledge on digestive wellness
Can’t join us live for Q&A and discussion? Sign up and we’ll send you the webinar replay!
Note: This informational webinar is not eligible for CEUs at this time.
- Liz Lipski, PhD, CNS, FACN, BCHN, IFMCP, LDN , Director of Academic Development / Nutrition Programs
- Beth Romanski, MS, INHC, Director of Professional and Continuing Education
Learn more about our Professional and Continuing Education offerings.