- This event has passed.
Webinar | Profiles in Health Promotion
August 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDTFree
Learn more about the Master of Science in Health Promotion at MUIH!
Health promotion and education specialists teach people about behaviors that promote wellness. They assess needs in the community, collect data and discuss health concerns with members of specific populations or communities then develop and implement innovative integrative health strategies to improve the health of individuals and communities. Join us in this webinar to learn more about the profession of health promotion and how you can make an impact through encouraging others to adopt healthier lifestyles
By participating in this session, you will learn about:
- Ways to turn your passion for health and wellness into a fulfilling career helping others
- Growing career opportunities in population health
- The unique curriculum based on best practices in health promotion with a focus on integrative health
- MUIH’s philosophies on health and healing
- Options to specialize in community health education or workplace wellness
- Accomplishments and qualifications of our outstanding faculty
- The highly interactive and creative online learning experience at MUIH