MUIH Career Services is pleased to invite you to our Fall Virtual Career Fair!
Fall 2021 Virtual Career Fair: A Pathway to Success!
Thursday, November 18th • 7-10pm eastern time
Online through Zoom teleconferencing
Free for students, alumni, employers and professional associations
Explore job opportunities, internships, and professional development opportunities at our Spring Virtual Career Fair for access to employers in a variety of nationwide locations. We suggest that you meet with any employers you are interested in, even if you are not graduating soon, to give you experience introducing yourself, discussing career paths, asking questions, and learning the industry. It is also a great networking opportunity.
A strong student participation rate is also crucial so that employers see that the career fair is worthwhile and will participate in future events.
About the fair:
We are giving employers the choice of three ways to participate:
- Open house format – students/alumni arrive at the employer’s “table” at their convenience. For these employers, URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- Formal information sessions given every half hour. Students/alumni are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of the presentation but can join for the end of one presentation and stay for the beginning of the next one. URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- 15 minute 1:1 interviews, scheduled by Career Services – Zoom links will be given upon registration for a time slot, and not made available publicly. Candidates who preschedule their interview must submit their resume to before their interview.
How to Participate as a job seeker:
- Pre-submit your resume as indicated above. Please note that if you would like your resume reviewed before submission to the employer, please send it to by Sunday, November 14th. Resumes can still be submitted after the 14th but they will not be reviewed.
- Click on the Zoom links during the time indicated to join (video optional).
- Zoom’s features will make it easy for you to jump in and out of employer breakout rooms. We will set that up beforehand.
Here is the list of employers so far (subject to change, all times are eastern time):
- Natural Grocers, locations throughout the West and Midwest
- Opportunities for NUTR and HWC students and alumni
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Erin DeLacy, Susan Lyle, Karen Falbo and Caroline Cheong
- Shepherd’s Clinic / Joy Wellness Center, Baltimore, MD
- Unpaid internship opportunities for HP and NUTR students and graduates to work remotely and in person
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Allison Revels
- Envision 2B Well
- Remote and based in the Philadelphia area
- Internships for Health Promotion, Workplace Wellness, and HWC students
- Open house format from 7-10pm with Carol Pate and Jennifer Jones Hamilton
- Advanced Integrative Health Group, Gambrills, MD and new locations coming soon. Opportunities for remote work too for all practitioners listed below except ACU.
- ACU, HWC, HP, Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design, YT, NUTR
- We are looking for both students as well as graduates. We are offering students the opportunity to gain real world experience in a medical office setting while being paid. We are interested in the graduates from the programs indicated on the registration form as we will be opening other offices with varied services in the near future.
- 1:1 interviews from 7-10pm with Dr. Denise Tyson (alum), Dr. Cindy Tran and Karen Wade
- ; ;
- American Nutrition Association / BCNS
- NUTR – for information about the CNS process, not job opportunities
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Debbie Slutzky
- Community FoodBank of New Jersey
- Harbor Holistic Healing, Severna Park and Denton, MD
- ACU and NUTR
- 1:1 interviews for students and recent graduates from 7-10pm with Lydia Wainwright
- Maryland Acupuncture Society
- ACU – for information and membership, not job opportunities
- Information sessions every 15 minutes from 8-10pm with Laura Sicari and Emily Herman.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Child Nutrition Programs
- Remote work for HP and NUTR students and alumni; volunteer internship program
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Natalie Partridge
- USDA Student Volunteer Internship
- The contact person at the above link has changed to
- State of Maryland, statewide positions
- HP, NUTR
- Open house format from 7-8:30pm with Kigen Waugh
- Gaia Herbs, Brevard and Mills River, NC and remote
- Herbal Product Design, Herbal Clinical
- Open house format for graduating students and alumni from 7-9pm with Leah Hyatt
- We offer remote work for several positions when it makes sense with the job
- Video about Gaia
- Strive Well-Being Inc., multiple locations and remote
- HP, HWC, NUTR, YT
- Open house format for graduating students and alumni from 7-9pm with Camille Romero
- Ancient Healing Teas, Philadelphia, PA
- Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design, NUTR, HWC
- Apothecary Associate opportunities on-site for students and alumni
- Jobs are 5 days per week and a minimum of 30 hours per week
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with alum Aerielle Sampson
- Wellsview Cottage: Center for Holistic & Integrative Health, Annapolis and Severna Park, MD
- ACU, YT, Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design, NUTR
- 1:1 interviews from 8-10pm with Kate Mahood (alum)
- Wellsview is dedicated to kindness in human presence; natural and east-Asian medical arts. We explore the interface and integrity of our practice skills in relationship, with western Medicine too. Our programs and initiatives focus on healthcare that conserves local natural resources. We provide sustainable, holistic strategies and care services for personalized wellness in all phases of life. We consider WellsviewCare an ecosystem for ‘mind-body-spirit’ well being.
- The Center (Wellsview Cottage LLC) offers beautiful, comfortable and affordable “shared treatment spaces” for credentialed “independent” clinicians in holistic modalities, at our two locations (Annapolis & Severna Park). Come rent with us and manage your own business, working independently, alongside like-minded colleagues. We are equipped to meet your space requirements at every step of your growing practice. (See photos and learn more on our website: wellsviewcottage.com)
And/or, maybe you are feeling like you want to be part of a growing team approach to care?
- WellsviewCare LLC (an independent practice at the Center) seeks dynamic individuals interested in supporting and participating in a community-focused health practice at our Annapolis center location. WellsviewCare is dedicated to an integrative approach for her clients. Our practitioners offer traditional 1-1 holistic services (in health coaching, acupuncture, massage, herbs, sound relaxation, personal training, yoga therapy and meditation). Also, we offer community-style treatments, classes & events to celebrate holistic modalities such as: acupuncture / herbalism / organic foods/ sound relaxation / meditation / qi gong /fitness / tai chi and yoga therapy. Opportunities with WellsviewCare LLC, at this time, are in the form of internships for specific program elements that need to be developed, and that may lead to fully paid positions later. We are especially interested in intern support in eastern and western herbalism, herb growing and farming, herbal medicine-making, health promotion, and even “Dialectical Behavioral Therapy” psychology with an interest in youth services, as part of our affiliated Wellsview Mind LLC programming.
- Our dedicated “Kitchen and Herbary” provides cooking and herbal educational experiences and classes. Our community-based volunteer team plans and continues to grow foods herbs and flowers in our United Plant Savers recognized botanical sanctuary. We continue to be busy developing and preparing custom-branded, small-batch herbal products and medicinals for our client’s care. We curate, grow and dispense the finest herbs available and maintain a complete on-site raw herb dispensary. We provide seasonal cooking and food preparation classes and continue to refine and hone the Center’s signature “True Forks Initiative.”
We welcome all who may like to join the ‘work/play’ at Wellsview.
It is an open invitation to cultivate yourself, help shape and steward “inner” and “outer” landscapes, and to grow and learn with delightful colleagues and friends here in Annapolis, (and potentially farther reaches in time.) We look forward to meeting you!
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Membership and C-IAYT information, not job opportunities
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Alyssa Wostrel
- Introductory video
- Savory Living
- Remote PT coaching jobs for HWC graduating students and alumni
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Brenda Barron
- Link to their job description
- Inova – Life with Cancer program, Fairfax, Alexandria and Leesburg, VA and remote
- ACU, YT, Cannabis (YT and Cannabis programs are online)
- Open house format for graduating students and alumni from 8-10pm with Kirstie Pomaranski
- Institute for Functional Medicine, all positions are remote
- NUTR students and alumni
- Information sessions every half hour from 7-9pm with Allison Bloom and Maria Maroney (alum)
- Clinical Content Development Coordinator job
- Raw Girl, Inc., remote
- Remote jobs for experienced NUTR alumni
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Esosa Edosomwan (alum)
- Job Description – Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Part-time Sales Specialist – A holistic nutrition / wellness company that provides nutrition consultations to a large clientele base of mostly women is seeking a kind, motivated, detail oriented Sales Specialist with prior phone experience and a passion for healthy living or knowledge of nutrition. Must have the ability to manage friendly client communications, answer calls with potential clients, followup up with leads using pre-prepared sales funnels. Sales scripts will be provided. Part time hourly rate of $15 per hour plus commission on sales of programs, memberships, or packages. Will also pay for training hours.
You are the right fit for us if listening to customers and helping them find the services that’s best for them makes you happy; you are not intimidated by tech, you are a quick study, you love to set a positive tone for clients; you have sales call experience, you are able to take direction and feedback, you pay great attention to detail and double check your communications before sending, and you would always report your work hours and duties completed with integrity. If interested please email your resume, any prior sales experience, and a bit about you and what you are passionate about.
- So Others Might Eat (SOME), Washington DC and remote (must live locally)
- NUTR, Herbal Clinical, HWC, HP, ACU
- Open door policy for students and alumni from 7-9pm with Sierra Coppage (alum)
- Right now we are filling positions for an internship and facilitator(s). We are looking for a few people to facilitate a two hour health and nutrition program on a weekly basis. The program will meet in-person for 10-weeks. For the internship, some work can be done remotely a few days a week but we are doing in-person events two times a week and they would be required to be on site for those.
- At this time, interns and volunteers are required to be vaccinated to perform any duties on site.
- We are also looking for volunteer instructors of other disciplines willing to offer services to our clients. That could be a yoga class, acupuncture, health coaching, and a health education class which could be done virtually.
- Simply Nutrition, Rockville, MD and remote
- HWC, NUTR, Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm for graduating students and alumni with Sherman Stepney
- Zoom link will be provided to those who sign up for an interview
- Ortho Molecular Products, Lake Barrington, IL and Stevens Point, WI
- Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design, NUTR, HP, HWC (these aren’t coaching jobs)
- 1:1 interviews for experienced alumni from 7-10pm with Steve Shannon
- Here is a link to our company video
- Here is a link to our careers page so Alumni can look over our opportunities
- Formulation Scientist job
- Lyme Research and Healing Center, Frederick, MD
- Clinical Herbal Medicine, Herbal Product Devt., Cannabis, ACU, HWC, HP
- Open house format with Greg Lee from 7-9pm
Cancellations: Mend Acupuncture, Wellory, EMP 180 Weight Loss, Howard County Office on Aging & Independence, Kunlun Mountain Acupuncture, Pharmaca
- Yoga Six in Columbia, MD is not attending but asked us to share these job leads:
- Part Time Yoga Teacher – https://yogasixcolumbia.applytojob.com/apply/o9oAD21XTi/Yoga-Teacher
- Part Time Wellness Advisor – https://yogasixcolumbia.applytojob.com/apply/g7ChOX2Lk3/Wellness-Sales-Advisor
- KPC Products, this Chinese herbal company is not attending but asked us to share this video, Irvine, CA
- ACU, Chinese Herbs, Herbal Product Design, HP
- Link to their video
- LIfemed Institute in Baltimore is not able to attend but asked us to share these videos:
- Common Good City Farm in Baltimore asked us to share this video:
Howard County Medical Reserve Corps, unable to attend but if interested in volunteering to help in medical emergencies, contact