MUIH Career Services is pleased to invite you to our Fall Virtual Career Fair!
Fall 2022 Virtual Career Fair: A Pathway to Success!
Wednesday, November 16th • 7-10pm eastern time
Online through Zoom teleconferencing
Free for students, alumni, employers and professional associations
Explore job opportunities, internships, and professional development opportunities at our Fall Virtual Career Fair for access to employers in a variety of nationwide locations. We suggest that you meet with any employers you are interested in, even if you are not graduating soon, to give you experience introducing yourself, discussing career paths, asking questions, and learning the industry. It is also a great networking opportunity.
A strong student participation rate is also crucial so that employers see that the career fair is worthwhile and will participate in future events.
About the fair:
We are giving employers the choice of three ways to participate:
- Open house format – students/alumni arrive at the employer’s “table” at their convenience. For these employers, URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- Formal information sessions given every half hour. Students/alumni are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of the presentation but can join for the end of one presentation and stay for the beginning of the next one. URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- 15 minute 1:1 interviews, scheduled by Career Services – Zoom links will be given upon registration for a time slot, and not made available publicly. Candidates who preschedule their interview must submit their resume to before their interview.
How to Participate as a job seeker:
- Register on our Event Brite page so you can add the event to your calendar and get reminders. (optional)
- If you would like to interview with any of the employers who are doing 1:1 interviews, schedule those with Career Services at .
- Pre-submit your resume as indicated above. Please note that if you would like your resume reviewed before submission to the employer, please send it to by Friday, November 11th. Resumes can be submitted afterwards but they will not be reviewed before they are sent to the employer.
- Click on the Zoom links during the time indicated to join (video optional).
- Zoom’s features will make it easy for you to jump in and out of employer breakout rooms. We will set that up beforehand.
- If you need accommodations for a disability, please email Mimi Getachew at by Wednesday, November 2nd.
Employer registrations haven’t begun yet, but here is the list from our Spring Virtual Career Fair. Past participation doesn’t guarantee future participation.
Here is the list of employers so far (subject to change, all times are eastern time):
- Aligned Modern Health, Chicago, IL and Chicago suburbs
- Wellsview Cottage, Annapolis, MD
- Pillar, Remote Coaching jobs
- ObVus Solutions, Remote
- FoodCorps, nationwide locations
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Vedic Health, Rockville, MD
- Flow Yoga Center, Washington, DC
- Lyme Research and Healing Center, Frederick, MD
- Mary’s Center, Washington DC and Remote
- Fox Haven Farm and Retreat Center, Jefferson, MD
- Village Green Apothecary, Bethesda, MD and remote
- Beyond Wellness, 5 locations in northern VA, 2 locations in MD (Clarksburg and Frederick), and remote
- Somni, Remote
- Manna Food Center, Silver Spring and Gaithersburg, MD
- Pin IT Up Acupuncture AND I.T. Acupuncture, Sykesville, MD and at client workplace locations in the DMV area
- Advanced Integrative Health Group, Gambrills, MD and new locations coming soon.
- Designs For Health, Palm Coast, FL; Henderson, NV; Suffield, CT; Arlee, MT
- Ginger/Headspace Health, Remote
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service, Alexandria, VA (and remote during COVID)
- Kunlun Mountain Acupuncture, Annapolis, MD
- State of Maryland Recruiting Office, statewide onsite locations
- Bioray, Irvine, CA
- Community Food Bank of New Jersey, statewide locations
- Unity Healthcare WIC, Washington DC
- Samantha Parker/Neoteric Movement Systems, DC/MD/VA/PA areas
- Brainfood Nutrition, Baltimore, MD
Cancellations: EnvisionWell, Hero Brands, Shepherd’s Clinic/Joy Wellness Center, Live Well Medicine
Howard County Medical Reserve Corps, unable to attend but if interested in volunteering to help in medical emergencies, contact