MUIH Career Services is pleased to invite you to our Spring Virtual Career Fair!
Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair: A Pathway to Success!
Thursday, May 20th • 7-10pm eastern time
Online through Zoom teleconferencing
Free for students, alumni, employers and professional associations
Explore job opportunities, internships, and professional development opportunities at our Spring Virtual Career Fair for access to employers in a variety of nationwide locations. We suggest that you meet with any employers you are interested in, even if you are not graduating soon, to give you experience introducing yourself, discussing career paths, asking questions, and learning the industry. It is also a great networking opportunity.
A strong student participation rate is also crucial so that employers see that the career fair is worthwhile and will participate in future events.
About the fair:
We are giving employers the choice of three ways to participate:
- Open door policy – students/alumni arrive at the employer’s “table” at their convenience. For these employers, URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- Formal information sessions given every half hour. Students/alumni are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of the presentation but can join for the end of one presentation and stay for the beginning of the next one. URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- 15 minute 1:1 interviews, scheduled by Career Services – Zoom links will be given upon registration for a time slot, and not made available publicly. Candidates who preschedule their interview must submit their resume to before their interview.
How to Participate as a job seeker:
- Pre-submit your resume as indicated above. Please note that if you would like your resume reviewed before submission to the employer, please send it to by Sunday, May 16th.
- Click on the Zoom links during the time indicated to join (video optional).
- Zoom’s features will make it easy for you to jump in and out of employer breakout rooms. We will set that up beforehand.
Here is the list of employers so far (subject to change, all times are eastern time):
- Awaken Wellness Columbia, MD
- NUTR and ACU
- Licensed CNS nutritionists and always looking to speak to acupuncturists
- 1:1 interviews, 8-10pm, with Brian Bieda and Jennifer Stukey (alum)
- Envision 2B Well
- Remote and based in the Philadelphia area
- HP, Workplace Wellness, HWC
- Open door policy from 7-10pm with Carol Pate and Julia Deupree
- WellSpark Health, remote and based in Farmington, CT
- HWC, Workplace Wellness, NUTR, HP
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Nicole Carlone
- Mary’s Center, Washington DC and Silver Spring & Adelphi, MD
- NUTR internships only
- Open door policy from 8-10pm with Anna Almouroudis (MUIH alum and Mary’s Center intern)
- (Maiyu Fernandez – Director of Nutrition)
- Integrated Connections, nationwide staffing agency
- HWC and NUTR
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Lisa McDonald (from 7-8) and Gayle Peters (from 8-9)
- Holistic Health Associates, Frederick, MD
- ACU and Clinical Herbal Medicine
- Information sessions every half hour from 7-9pm with Ryan Diener
- Lyme Research and Healing Center, Frederick, MD
- Clinical Herbal Medicine, Herbal Product Devt., Cannabis, ACU, HWC, HP
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Greg Lee
- WANTED: Herbal Associate and Patient Coordinator
- American Nutrition Association / BCNS
- NUTR – for information about the CNS process
- Open door policy from 7-8pm ONLY with Debbie Slutzky
- Five Flavors Herbs, Oakland, CA, Grass Valley, CA and remote
- Herbal Product Design & Manufacture, Chinese Herbs
- Information sessions every half hour from 7-10pm with Benjamin Zappin
- Wellsview Cottage: Center for Holistic & Integrative Health, Annapolis and Severna Park, MD
- ACU, Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Kate Mahood (alum)
- We’re dedicated to: Human presence, Natural and East Asian medicine, Conserving local natural resources Sustainable and holistic strategies for personalized wellness in all phases of life. We see ourselves as an ecosystem for ‘mind-body-spirit’ well being! 1) We offer beautiful, comfortable and affordable “shared treatment spaces” for credentialed “independent” clinicians in all holistic modalities, at both locations. Manage your own business, see your clients, and work independently, alongside like-minded colleagues. (You can ‘zoom’ from here too.) …OR… 2) Wellsview (one of our independent practices) seeks dynamic individuals interested in supporting and participating in our community-focused, integrative health programs (that are in post-pandemic recovery-mode at our Annapolis center location.) Our team offers traditional 1-1 holistic services (in health coaching, acupuncture, massage, herbs, sound, personal training, yoga therapy), and Community-style treatments (acupuncture/herbs/sound/meditation/qi gong/fitness/tai chi/yoga therapy) with Wellsview’s holistic team of practitioners and growing client-base. Opportunities with Wellsview may be paid positions. Modalities of particular interest include, (and certainly are not limited to): acupuncture, herbalism, herb farming, herbal medicine-making, health promotion, and (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) DBT-trained psychologists. We’re growing herbs and flowers in our botanical sanctuary, and look forward to our custom-branded, small-batch medicine-making, and herbal products in the near future. Our flower CSA is in its inaugural year. We are welcoming student practitioners and recent grads in East Asian medicine, acupuncture, herbalism (both eastern and western traditions are welcome) and horticulture too. It’s an invitation to cultivate yourself, and grow with colleagues and friends, at Wellsview!
- State of Maryland, statewide positions
- HP, NUTR
- Open door policy from 8-10pm with Kigen Waugh
- Capital Integrative Health, Bethesda, MD
- YT, NUTR, Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design, Cannabis
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Dr. Andrew Wong or one of their staff
- Remote jobs for Health Coaches
- 1:1 interviews with from 7-9pm with Neca Smith
- Please see the job description at https://www.ginger.com/apply?gh_jid=2162945. Only students/alumni who meet these criteria will be granted an interview.
- Requirements are STRICT – Interviews will only be given to alumni/students who meet the 2 years of coaching experience with 6 months of supervised experience requirements. Supervision must have been done by a licensed and/or credentialed professional.
- I asked “Would six months of experience at Noom or other similar places count as supervised experience, although the supervision would have been done remotely?” – Yes, as long as the supervision is by a licensed and/or credentialed [coaching] professional.
- Integrative Wellness Group, Belmar, NJ
- HWC, NUTR, Herbal Clinical, ACU
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Marisa Potts
- Simply Nutrition, Rockville, MD and online
- HWC, NUTR, Herbal Clinical, Herbal Product Design
- Yes, we will have remote positions available. We are looking to bring on 4-5 nutritionists to be on-call for our clients throughout work hours. Not sure if they all need to be licensed, but for now, we’re definitely open to remote and in-person hiring
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Sherman Stepney
- Natural Grocers, locations throughout the West and Midwest
- NUTR and HWC
- Formal information sessions given every half hour from 7-9pm with Erin DeLacy, Susan Lyle, Karen Falbo, Caroline Cheong
- Mend Acupuncture, Baltimore, MD
- We have a per diem position available this summer and anticipate a PT + FT position in the fall. Summer and fall graduates are encouraged to interview. We are opening another location in Baltimore and are aiming for a Fall opening).
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Sarah O’Leary (alum)
- Harbor Holistic Healing, Severna Park, MD
- ACU and Herbal Clinical
- Open door policy from 7-10pm with Lydia Wainwright
- FoodCorps, AmeriCorps jobs teaching nutrition to children nationwide
- NUTR and HP
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Ina Tubilleja
- Advanced Integrative Health Group, Gambrills, MD and new locations soon
- ACU, HWC, HP, Herbal Clinical, YT, NUTR
- We are looking for both students (preferably herbal) as well as graduates. We are offering students the opportunity to gain real world experience in a medical office setting while being paid. We are interested in the graduates from the programs indicated on the registration form because we are looking to open other offices with varied services in the near future.
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Dr. Denise Tyson (alum), Dr. Cindy Tran and Karen Wade
- Shepherd’s Clinic / Joy Wellness Center, Baltimore, MD
- NUTR internships/practice experience only
- Open door policy from 7-8pm ONLY with Allison Revels
- Kunlun Mountain Acupuncture, Annapolis, MD
- Part-Time jobs for students (all majors except Cannabis)
- Help Wanted: Part-time support staff for busy wellness clinic in Annapolis, Maryland. Learn the ins and outs of running a successful, multi-practitioner, multi-discipline clinic. Duties include greeting and scheduling patients, managing treatment room flow including stocking and changing rooms, receiving payments, and preparing charts including tracking insurance benefits. This is a fantastic paid learning experience for soon to be health practitioners. Our students who have worked in this position have gone on to open their own busy and successful clinics. This is an in-person job . All required pandemic safety measures are followed.
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Tracy Soltesz, Sally Halfpap
- Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, HQ in Boulder, CO
- Store locations in CA (many), CO (Boulder and Denver), NM (Santa Fe), OR (Portland), WA (Seattle and Redmond), Chicago
- Herbal Product Design, NUTR, HWC, HP
- 1:1 interviews from 7-10pm with Daniel Bosco
- Gaia Herbs, Brevard, NC
- Herbal Product Design only
- 1:1 interviews from 7-9pm with Andie Burleson
- Here is a link to our video to introduce students to our organization
- Wellory, remote PT Nutrition Coaching jobs
- NUTR and HWC
- Formal information sessions given every half hour from 7-9pm with Jen Ogle
- Job Description
- Pulse Community Care, Silver Spring, MD
- Corporate Health Solutions, remote Nutrition Coach positions
- NUTR, HWC
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Eddie Haaz
- CCI Health and Wellness, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Rockville, Greenbelt, MD
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Bethesda, MD
- NUTR, HWC and HP
- Open door policy from 7-8pm ONLY with Christine Saint-Amand
- Link to their video
- Meadow Hill Wellness, Annapolis, MD and opening soon in Edgewater, MD
- ACU and NUTR
- 1:1 interviews with Sara Poldmae from 8-10pm
- So Others Might Eat (SOME), Washington DC and remote (must live locally)
- NUTR, Herbal Clinical, HWC, HP
- Open door policy from 7-9pm with Sierra Coppage (alum) from 7-8 and Joyce Adams (alum) from 8-9
- Right now we are filling positions for an internship and facilitator(s). We are looking for a few people to facilitate a two hour health and nutrition program. The program will be a hybrid so facilitators are expected to teach in-person and virtually during the 7-week program. The same applies for the internship, some work can be done remotely a few days a week but we are doing in-person events two times a week and they would be required to be on site for those.
- Galen’s Way Botanicals, Sebastopol, CA
- Herbal Product Design
- Open door policy from 8-10pm with Matthew Persico, Owner
- Ortho Molecular Products, Lake Barrington, IL and Stevens Point, WI
KPC Products, not attending but asked us to share this video, Irvine, CA
- ACU, Chinese Herbs, Herbal Product Design, HP
- Link to their video
LIfemed Institute in Baltimore is not able to attend but asked us to share these videos:
- Full tour – longer video – https://lifemedinstitute.com/full-tour
- Shorter video – https://lifemedinstitute.com/short-tour
- Resumes and cover letters can be submitted to Dawn Richardson at .
Common Good City Farm in Baltimore asked us to share this video:
Howard County Medical Reserve Corps, unable to attend but if interested in volunteering to help in medical emergencies, contact