The information presented in this PCE courses is not meant to take the place of medical training or intervention. If applicable, Completion of the Program or any section of it does not confer any practice rights or privileges. Practice rights are based on state licensure laws which vary from state to state and by profession. Participants should familiarize themselves with and abide by the scope of practice regulations as set forth in applicable licensure laws, regulations, and other rules.
This material is the confidential and proprietary information of Maryland University of Health and its developers, and may not be shared with any parties other than those who have registered in the Program. Any reproduction or transmission of all or part of the Program materials, whether by electronic, mechanical, recorded, other means, without prior written consent of Maryland University of Integrative Health shall be an infringement.
MUIH hereby grants permission to registrants to share the resources and handouts with their clients and employees, but only in the format provided.Additional logos, names, or customization may not be added and MUIH copyright information and branding must be retained.
Subject to these Terms and MUIH’s policies (including the Acceptable Use Policy, Honor Code, course-specific eligibility requirements, and other terms), MUIH grants PCE learners a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use MUIH’s PCE courses. PCE learners may download content from their PCE courses only for their personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain MUIH’s written permission to otherwise use the content. PCE learners also agree that they will create, access, and/or use only one user account, unless expressly permitted by MUIH, and will not share access to their account or access information for their account with any third party. Using PCE courses does not give PCE learners ownership of or any intellectual property rights in MUIH’s courses or the content PCE learners access.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Academic Credit
Participation in or completion of PCE courses and programs does not confer any academic credit. For Additional information related to the credentials and MUIH continuing education credits (CEUs,) refer to the MUIH PCE CEU Philosophy.
All users participating in PCE Content Offerings must agree to abide by the following code:
- I will register for only one account, unless expressly permitted to register for additional accounts by MUIH.
- My submissions to quizzes, exams, projects, discussions and other assignments and coursework will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration) as specified in the MUIH Academic Integrity Policy.
- I will not make solutions to quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the course staff or others.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
- Any violation of this code may result in PCE learner’s access to all or part of the Services being suspended, disabled, or terminated.
Privacy and Student Information
PCE courses and programs are subject to MUIH’s FERPA policy at https://muih.edu/academics/office-of-the-registrar/ferpa/
Online Tools & Technology
- MUIH Technology Requirements
- Instructure Security
- Canvas Acceptable Use
- Zoom Terms of Service
- Microsoft Office Service Agreement
Any additional questions may be directed to the Office of Professional and Continuing Education (PCE): .