Financial Aid Forms
Verification worksheets can be retrieved below. Once all documents have been received, our office will review the data and compare it to the information on your FAFSA. If selected for verification and you need to submit your taxes, you must submit an official tax return transcript. You can obtain the tax return transcript from the IRS visiting www.irs.gov by calling 1-800-9058-9946.
Students are responsible for submitting requested information to complete the verification process no later than 45 days before the last day of the student’s enrollment. Your financial aid will not be disbursed until the verification process is complete. Once the verification is complete you will receive a financial aid notification through the Data Portal under My financial aid.
Submit Your FAFSA
The 2020-21 FAFSA is now available
School Code: G25784
- Independent Verification Worksheet Form (V1)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Overlapping Loan Clearance Form
- Special Circumstances Appeal – Verification of Income Form
- Verification Worksheet Form (V4)
- Citizenship Verification Form
- Increase Cost of Attendance
- Selective Service Registration Verification Form
- Re-affirmation Agreement Form
- Independent Verification Worksheet Form (V5)