- Planning to apply and enroll in one of our academic programs in the future?
- Eager to get a start on your graduate degree or certificate program?
- Deciding if Maryland University of Integrative Health is a good fit for you?
- Looking to enhance your professional knowledge and skills on a specific topic?
- Curious about integrative health and want an effectiveness-based, relationship-centered academic experience?
- Hungry for a course that can stimulate your intellect, challenge your assumptions, and enhance your well-being?
If so, this is your opportunity to access our academic experience without officially enrolling in a program.
Every trimester, our academic departments choose courses from each of our degree and certificate programs to make available to you for exploration and participation as Non-Degree Courses. These are academic credit-bearing courses.
When you take one of these courses, you become a valued member of our academic community. You join a group of bright and committed students and have full access to our outstanding faculty, library, and other learning resources.
If you are eager to learn and want a low-risk, high-return experience, here are some options for your next steps.
|Course Code||Cost per Credit|
|Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit||$150|
|University Fee (per trimester)||$275
All students, including students taking a voluntary break in enrollment. Click here to learn more about the fee.
|Late Registration Fee
After registration deadline and before start of the schedule adjustment period for current students
During the schedule adjustment period for current students
|Cooking Lab Fee||NUTR 681 – $40/course
NUTR 682 – $40/course
NUTR 683 – $45/course
NUTR 684 – $45/course
NUTR 686 – $30/course
NUTR 687 – $40/course
NUTR 688 – $40/course
|Cooking Kit Fee||$225
M.S. in Nutrition and Integrative Health students (1st trimester) and other students taking cooking labs (NUTR 681 – 689)
|Herb Kit Fee||Students enrolled in the following herbal medicine courses:
HRB 605 $160
HRB 614 $185
HRB 622 $150
HRB 642 $220
HRB 653 $85
HRB 705 $180
Due to international customs requirements, we do not ship herb kits outside of the United States
HRB 636 $175
|Credit Card Adjustment Fee||2.75% of amount paid by credit card|
Apply & Register
- Access the Non-Degree Courses application on our application page.
- Submit your application with a copy of your Bachelor’s degree transcript (can be unofficial) to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive access to a form to register for courses. Complete the form, indicating the courses that you wish to take. If the course(s) you wish to register for have prerequisites associated with them, please be sure you meet these requirements prior to submission.
Non-Degree Courses Policies
Non-Degree Courses are for students who are not officially enrolled in an academic program. An individual may complete a maximum of nine credits total of Non-Degree Courses. Upon completion of nine credits, students must either be admitted as a degree-seeking student at Maryland University of Integrative Health, or submit a letter of appeal to the Office of Graduate Admissions () to continue enrolling in individual courses.
The Non-Degree Course application and accompanying documents must be submitted and approved by the Office of Graduate Admissions prior to the start of the trimester.