We offer a variety of resources, including continuing education courses, for your professional and personal development. We also invite you to list your practitioner information in our Find a Practitioner database to let others know about the services you provide.

Become an active part of our ever-expanding community of esteemed alumni. Members will have access to perks and discounts, events, communities, and more!

Join Today!

Stay Connected

2020 Alumni Newsletters

2021 Alumni Newsletters

2022 Alumni Newsletters

2023 Alumni Newsletters

2024 Alumni Newsletters


Alumni Association: JOIN

Alumni Association Application


Professional and Continuing Education (PCE)

MUIH Alumni are eligible for complimentary registration in a selected set of non-credit online self-paced courses offered through the Office of Professional and Continuing Education (PCE). To view eligible courses, visit the PCE online Catalog and look for those designated as "PCE MUIH Community Benefit".

Alumni can retrieve their complimentary promotion code to use at the time of registration by sending an email to .
Explore other PCE offerings and stay up to date with future continuing education learning opportunities and exclusive PCE discounts for MUIH Alumni here.

Find a Practitioner Database

To add or update your listing in our Find a Practitioner database, please complete the Practitioner Database Application.

Update Your Listing

This form may used to update your personal contact information in our alumni database in order to stay connected to MUIH to receive newsletters, announcements, and continuing education offerings, to update your listing in our Find a Practitioner database.

Official Records

Change of Legal Name Form

To change your legal name, please visit the Office of the Registrar. FERPA regulations require that we verify your identity before changing and distributing your contact information. All name change requests must be accompanied by official documentation, which may include a copy of a marriage certificate, social security card with photo ID, driver's license, passport, or divorce decree. Requests for name changes cannot be processed without sufficient documentation. If you have any questions, please call the Office of the Registrar at 443-906-5806.

Please visit the Office of the Registrar for the following:

  • Consent to Release Educational Records
  • Transcript Request Form
  • Diplomas


How to Become a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)?

Click here to learn more!

How do I reactivate my MUIH Email account?

Click here to learn more!

How do I change my preferred email address?

How can I let MUIH know what I am doing?

How do I find MUIH graduates where I live?

My practice is not listed in the Practitioner Database. How do I get it listed or updated?

How do I remove my practice from the database?

How can I get my transcripts?

Reach out to the Office of the Registrar.

Contact Us

Alumni Engagement

Do you have program ideas or would you like to get involved in our community? We welcome you! Email us and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.