Financial Aid Award Package Checklist
The Award Package Checklist explains all the steps required to complete your financial aid application. Please read carefully and complete all steps relevant to your application, including providing all necessary documentation.
- Apply for Financial Aid – complete FAFSA application with our School Code G25784
- Log in to MyMUIH data portal to accept the awards online under the Financial Aid page
- Complete your Entrance Counseling
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) for Subsidized/Unsubsidized loan
- Complete your Annual Student Acknowledgement
Need Additional Loans
- If you need additional financial assistance to apply for a Graduate Plus loan. (This is a federal credit based loan)
- If approved for graduate plus loan please send an email to confirming your approved application.
- Log in to MyMUIH data portal to accept the financial aid offer online under the Financial Aid page.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) for Graduate Plus Loan
- If credit decision was initially denied (and then approved after an appeal or endorser) you will be required to complete the PLUS credit Counseling as well before the loan can be disbursed.
Submit Your FAFSA
The 2020-21 FAFSA is now available
School Code: G25784
Types of Financial Aid Available at MUIH
Students who have completed the FAFSA are considered for these types of financial aid offered by MUIH: