- This event has passed.
Webinar | Become an Integrative Health Specialist
March 3, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ESTFree
If you’re interested in gaining a foundational knowledge of the theoretical, philosophical, practical, and research principles and practices of integrative health, MUIH’s online Integrative Health Studies Master’s degree or Post-Baccalaureate certificate may be the right fit for you.
These non-clinical interdisciplinary programs provide you with the opportunity to explore and understand the benefits and application of integrative health principles and practices, especially as related to their use and impact in the broader healthcare spectrum. These programs are a great way for individuals new to health care to get started, and for current healthcare professionals to enhance and complement their career.
Additionally, you will learn about:
- The unique interdisciplinary curriculum
- The benefits and relationship of the 12 credit PBC and 30 credit MA programs
- How the programs can enhance the careers of current health care professionals
- Growing and diverse career opportunities in integrative health
- MUIH’s philosophies on health and healing
- Accomplishments and qualifications of MUIH’s outstanding faculty
- The highly interactive and creative online learning experience at MUIH