Webinar | Master’s in Integrative Health Studies: A Smart Career Move
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
We offer two degrees in Integrative Health studies:
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Integrative Health Studies
These non-clinical interdisciplinary programs provide you with the opportunity to explore and understand the benefits and application of integrative health principles and practices, especially as related to their use and impact in the broader healthcare spectrum. These programs are a great way for individuals new to healthcare to get started, and for current healthcare professionals to enhance and complement their careers.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The unique interdisciplinary Integrative Health Studies curriculum
- The benefits and relationship of the 12-credit PBC and 30-credit MA programs
- How the programs can enhance the careers of current healthcare professionals
- Growing and diverse career opportunities in integrative health
- MUIH’s philosophies on health and healing
- Accomplishments and qualifications of MUIH’s outstanding faculty
- The highly interactive and creative online learning experience at MUIH
This webinar will be presented by Integrative Health Studies Program Director, Marybeth Missenda.
By registering for this event, you will receive our bi-weekly Health & Wellness Newsletter. You may opt out at any time.
Please take note that we do not offer certificates of webinar attendance.