MUIH Career Services is pleased to invite you to our Fall Virtual Career Fair!
Fall 2023 Virtual Career Fair: A Pathway to Success!
Wednesday, November 15th • 7-9pm eastern time
Online through Zoom teleconferencing
Free for students, alumni, employers and professional associations
Explore job opportunities, internships, and professional development opportunities at our Fall Virtual Career Fair for access to employers in a variety of nationwide locations. We suggest that you meet with any employers you are interested in, even if you are not graduating soon, to give you experience introducing yourself, discussing career paths, asking questions, and learning the industry. It is also a great networking opportunity.
A strong student participation rate is also crucial so that employers see that the career fair is worthwhile and will participate in future events.
About the fair:
We are giving employers the choice of three ways to participate:
- Open house format – students/alumni arrive at the employer’s “table” at their convenience. For these employers, URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- Formal information sessions given every half hour. Students/alumni are encouraged to arrive at the beginning of the presentation but can join for the end of one presentation and stay for the beginning of the next one. URLs will be made available to everyone in our community. Alumni and students are encouraged to pre-submit their resume to beforehand with a list of employers you plan to see.
- 15 minute 1:1 interviews, scheduled by Career Services – Zoom links will be given upon registration for a time slot, and not made available publicly. Candidates who preschedule their interview must submit their resume to before their interview.
How to Participate as a job seeker:
- Register on our Event Brite page so you can add the event to your calendar and get reminders.
- If you would like to interview with any of the employers who are doing 1:1 interviews, schedule those with Career Services at .
- Pre-submit your resume as indicated above. Please note that if you would like your resume reviewed before submission to the employer, please send it to by Friday, November 10th. Resumes can be submitted afterwards but they will not be reviewed before they are sent to the employer.
- Click on the Zoom links during the time indicated to join (video optional).
- Zoom’s features will make it easy for you to jump in and out of employer breakout rooms. We will set that up beforehand.
- If you need accommodations for a disability, please email Mimi Getachew at by Wednesday, November 1st.
Here is the list of employers so far (subject to change, all times are eastern time):
- ACU, NUTR; graduating students and alumni
- FT jobs on-site; possibility for CNS supervision
- Open House Format from 7-9pm with Caroline Barron
- Clinical Nutritionist Job Description
- Acupuncturist Job Description
- All majors, students and alumni
- PT jobs, space rentals, volunteer work, job shadowing
- Hybrid work (some in office, some remote)
- 1:1 interview format
- Awaiting video
- NUTR and HP graduating students and alumni
- Remote unpaid internships only
- Open house format from 7-9pm with Rebecca MacIsaac or Bethany Showell or Natalie Partridge
- Internship description