- 4 head baby bok choy, sliced bite size (keep leaves separate)
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, fresh-minced fine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- ½ lb. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced ¼ inch
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. tamari
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds toasted
Method of preparation
Heat sesame oil in a sauté pan over medium heat; add scallions, ginger, garlic, mushrooms, and a pinch of salt. Sauté for 60 seconds or until translucent.
Add water, tamari, and bok choy stems and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add leaves, lime juice, and toasted sesame oil and sauté until bok choy is wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
Taste and finish seasoning, sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on top, and serve immediately. Enjoy!