Which Type of Yoga Therapy or Yoga Program is Best for Me?
| By Carly Barrett | 0 Comments
MUIH’s Post-Master’s Certificate is best if you …
- See yourself primarily as a licensed health care provider in a field other than yoga.
- Want to add therapeutic yoga practices to your current licensed health care work.
- Want to incorporate yoga’s mind-body protocols in individualized plans tailored to clients’ needs.
- Want to continue in your licensed field in conventional medical and health and wellness settings.
MUIH’s M.S. Yoga Therapy program is best if you …
- See yourself primarily as a yoga therapist.
- Intend to establish a private practice as a yoga therapist.
- Want to work one-on-one and in groups with clients in a therapeutic relationship using yoga therapy.
- Want to develop individualized yoga therapy plans tailored to clients’ needs
- Want to develop group yoga series for populations with specific needs.
- Want to work in conventional medical and health and wellness settings as an integrative health professional.
A Yoga Teacher Training program (not offered by MUIH) is best if you …
- See yourself primarily as a yoga teacher/instructor.
- Intend to teach yoga classes.
- Want to work with groups of people.
- Want to use standardized sequences of yoga poses.
- Want to work in studio settings.